Fiverr Community Forum

How to get #1 SEARCH SPOT - Gig Optimisation - MUST READ

Nice Thoughts… Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Hey, these are truly great and helpful insights. I am a new seller (with an old profile), and would love to reach out to discuss some things. I’m not sure how to DM, so here I am :wink:

great information,thanks for this :slight_smile:

Thank you for being exact. Brilliant tips

Thanks for the nice tips :slightly_smiling_face:

Very impressive writing.

Thank you for taking your time to share these precious advice!

1 Like

Many thanks for your information… :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks a lot :+1: :heart:

Thanks for your helpful suggestions

That’s a nice content

I really liked every single tip from your topic. All of them are very logical and quality tips, something to never forget about. But I had one question…

You said that I should be choosing a niche business to make more sales. So, isn’t it that while I’m cutting off the competition, I’m also cutting down my sales? Obviously, competition is where trend is, so shouldn’t I be following trend in order to expect more people?

Exclited topic . thank

Thanks for providing good content.

Great and nice post sir

Thank you so much for sharing such an informative topic.

Thanks for these tips, one quick question: I’m a social media manager and I create content for every industry.
Would it be good to create some gigs and ‘offering social media management for real estate businesses’ and then another gig: ‘offering social media management for real estate businesses’, and other ones for different industry? I don’t know which industry is the most popular ones, or if there are several ones, so would it be a good approach to create several gigs offering smm for different industries? @igorb10