How to get 100% sell rate?

tanjims1d

Always write This message in you description box " ** Please Sent Message before the order **
Its will connect the buyer with you. The buyer will can easily tell you her problem, and give a good respect to him for get best rating. And say yes in her all demands that can you do

not native speaker of EN

It’s quite obvious. I’m not a native speaker either. But before proceeding giving advices to other sellers he need to check if he is not advising something potentially harmful.

It might seem as a good advice in general but if someone will copy paste his message it might scare some buyers to contact them due to the lack of knowledge of the language.

It’s quite obvious. I’m not a native speaker either. But before proceeding giving advices to other sellers he need to check if he is not advising something potentially harmful.

It might seem as a good advice in general but if someone will copy paste his message it might scare some buyers to contact them due to the lack of knowledge of the language.

i’m not giving any advice, he told a basic tip and i agree as well

Always write This message in you description box " ** Please Sent Message before the order **

Its will connect the buyer with you. The buyer will can easily tell you her problem, and give a good respect to him for get best rating. And say yes in her all demands that can you do

And say yes in her all demands that can you do

It’s important to say no you can’t do it if you can’t too.

Archived