Fiverr Community Forum

How to get 100% sell rate?

Always write This message in you description box " ** Please Sent Message before the order **
Its will connect the buyer with you. The buyer will can easily tell you her problem, and give a good respect to him for get best rating. And say yes in her all demands that can you do

4 Likes

yes this is the best practices

1 Like

Probably you should check your grammar mistakes first. In your message that you are offering others to copy you have at least 3 mistakes (out of 6 words sentense)

6 Likes

not native speaker of EN

2 Likes

It’s quite obvious. I’m not a native speaker either. But before proceeding giving advices to other sellers he need to check if he is not advising something potentially harmful.

It might seem as a good advice in general but if someone will copy paste his message it might scare some buyers to contact them due to the lack of knowledge of the language.

8 Likes

i’m not giving any advice, he told a basic tip and i agree as well

1 Like

It’s important to say no you can’t do it if you can’t too.

8 Likes

@tanjims1d You joined Fiverr in January, and so far you have one review on one Gig. Out of seven. On what grounds you claim that following your suggestion a seller will get a 100% sell rate?

6 Likes

It’s a good practice to say no to buyer when you find it eligible to you. And it would be better you learn to identify scammer buyer.
Thanks.