How to get a buyer make payments

ojongbaae

Hello,
So I got work to do on which I had via an offer I sent to a Buyer Request. The client has approved for me to work on but I am not sure how to go about getting payments when the job has been completed.

Can someone help me out with the steps? Do I need to make this order show under the section ORDER? If so how can I do that?

Thank you

Hi there,

If you have completed the job and the buyer has not responded yet. For such issues Fiverr has already made effective rule. The order gets automatically completed after 3 days in case the buyer does not respond after receiving his files. By auto completion the payment is shown on your account.
Thanks
Naheedmir

Hello,

So I got work to do on which I had via an offer I sent to a Buyer Request. The client has approved for me to work on but I am not sure how to go about getting payments when the job has been completed.

Can someone help me out with the steps? Do I need to make this order show under the section ORDER? If so how can I do that?

Thank you

The client has approved for me to work on but I am not sure how to go about getting payments when the job has been completed.

You don’t start working until the order is placed.

As @lloydsolutions advised, read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. They explain how Fiverr works.

The client has approved for me to work on but I am not sure how to go about getting payments when the job has been completed.

You don’t start working until the order is placed.

As @lloydsolutions advised, read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. They explain how Fiverr works.

Thank you all so much. I have just read the Terms of Service and rightly said, all the answers were there. I am new and did not know how to go about getting all this information. I have created my order and sent to the buyer 😊

Archived