How to get an awesome gig!

hey…Hello,my name is ecoverxpert.I am a graphics designer and I love what I do.Let me design an amazing ebook or kindle or dvd or cd cover for you for just 5 bucks.

Set your book apart from the rest by having a good cover.An ebookcover can mar or make your service.Increase your sales and clicks with a beautiful cover. You’re going to LOVE your new cover.

I design each cover with my creative instinct and if I can say so myself,I do a good job of it.I will make your cover stand out and look good in small and large size.My job is to make sure your ebook looks it’s best.I give out my covers in transparent png.

I will find a free domain image for your cover or you can please provide your desired image if necessary. I am not satisfied with your cover until you are! I give unlimited revisions and offer 100% money back guarantee.

Please contact me first for a quote on product pakages or concept covers. https://www.fiverr.com/ecoverxpert

*** Sheriff’s note: Removed your post because you are spamming this thread. ***

Hello, this should be in the"My Fiverr gigs" section.

Leaving a post like this will only come across as spam, so I would suggest you to move

this to the right category.

sayeed56 and thariart, don’t spam a spam message. It only makes you look bad, and

spamming is one great way to drive away potentioal sellers.