Fiverr Community Forum

How to get an order on fiverr?

7 Likes
  • Set up your gig
  • Make complete and clean description
  • Check out the buyer requests section and offer your services to all relevant requests.
  • Get working on your order
4 Likes

Just type as “Tips” and search on this forum you can find many tips to boost your sales… this question was answered several times in this forum

4 Likes

Thank’s for help…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
  1. Create Gigs
  2. Gigs description should be specific
  3. Send buyer request daily
  4. must online all the time
1 Like

hi…

Nice Tips … did you follow all this tips ? … if yes … why you have not received any orders ?

2 Likes

I am also new on fiverr but I followed these type of instruction.

2 Likes

Do you receiving inquires from buyers ?

1 Like

if not … still your Gigs not reached the targeted customers.

Beside the mentioned tips there are many more tips to increase impressions + views of your gigs and boost your sales… there for you have to read more and find out the ways to success.

if any buyer needs any services he will search from the Key words or under the particular category and what are the gigs are on first page they have more chances to get orders thats why the new sellers will not get more chances.

There for you have to market your Gig to reach the targeted customers. Sharing the Gigs at social media is one of the best marketing tip and from that more customers will come it to fiver and view your gigs and all sellers will be benefited from this.

1 Like

Level 2 … but don’t know whether it will be changed by day after tomorrow

1 Like

hmm…good …please help us how should we do work??

1 Like

how much money do you earn from fiverr?

1 Like

Hi, Create your gig, promote your gig through social media and other platforms, send buyer request regular basis. Hope these will help you to get the order. Thanks

1 Like

Its depends on how much we work hard … … once you raised up getting orders will not be a problem … hard working will be the problem.

i have limited the order queue unto 5 other wise have to work more than 12 hrs. in between 600$ - 1400 i can earn per month by 6 hrs working time

1 Like

Thanks, enamul … please tell me what is the purpose of promote my gig? what its output?

1 Like

what is your categories??

1 Like

Same category … Graphic designing

1 Like

please check my profile and improve it…

1 Like

Already noted your Profile … your Gig Video, Images & Descriptions are prefect… if you can use Price Package it will benefit you other wise you will receive only 5$ orders.

i think you have not marketed your Gig… do some marketing.

2 Likes

how am do gigs marketing ? i am request you please you send me a buying request as a buyer with five stars reviews…please…in this way I hope that my orders will be start…

1 Like