Fiverr Community Forum

How to get an order on fiverr?

how much money do you earn from fiverr?

1 Like

Hi, Create your gig, promote your gig through social media and other platforms, send buyer request regular basis. Hope these will help you to get the order. Thanks

1 Like

Its depends on how much we work hard … … once you raised up getting orders will not be a problem … hard working will be the problem.

i have limited the order queue unto 5 other wise have to work more than 12 hrs. in between 600$ - 1400 i can earn per month by 6 hrs working time

1 Like

Thanks, enamul … please tell me what is the purpose of promote my gig? what its output?

1 Like

what is your categories??

1 Like

Same category … Graphic designing

1 Like

please check my profile and improve it…

1 Like

Already noted your Profile … your Gig Video, Images & Descriptions are prefect… if you can use Price Package it will benefit you other wise you will receive only 5$ orders.

i think you have not marketed your Gig… do some marketing.

2 Likes

how am do gigs marketing ? i am request you please you send me a buying request as a buyer with five stars reviews…please…in this way I hope that my orders will be start…

1 Like

if you are good in Product rendering … when i am getting any orders for product rendering i’ll pass it to you.

2 Likes

ok thanks…but now I want my first project is easy… so try give me a graphic designing project…
you have an other contect like email etc…

1 Like

i got initial order couple of orders on my gig but after that i have not received any further order .i don not understand reason behind this :roll_eyes:

1 Like

when you are getting orders than inform me…

1 Like

how many orders do you get in start…and what type of orders ?

1 Like

hi…

You started at November and completed 38 orders you should be more satisfied with this … there are many sellers more than 4 mont not even one orders.

There for you no need to be worried … wishing for success!

2 Likes

in start i got 15 or 20 order automatic related to logo designing but after that i did not get any more order.

2 Likes

irshan says right…you should satisfied …there are many sellers have no orders…carry on i wish your orders will be start again…

2 Likes

my gig impressions, clicks and views are increasing continue on my gig but order is not coming .i am also confuse this factor.

1 Like

where are you from??

1 Like

Gujranwala, Punjab, pak

1 Like