Fiverr Community Forum

How to get an order on fiverr?

Already noted your Profile … your Gig Video, Images & Descriptions are prefect… if you can use Price Package it will benefit you other wise you will receive only 5$ orders.

i think you have not marketed your Gig… do some marketing.

2 Likes

how am do gigs marketing ? i am request you please you send me a buying request as a buyer with five stars reviews…please…in this way I hope that my orders will be start…

1 Like

if you are good in Product rendering … when i am getting any orders for product rendering i’ll pass it to you.

2 Likes

ok thanks…but now I want my first project is easy… so try give me a graphic designing project…
you have an other contect like email etc…

1 Like

i got initial order couple of orders on my gig but after that i have not received any further order .i don not understand reason behind this :roll_eyes:

1 Like

when you are getting orders than inform me…

1 Like

how many orders do you get in start…and what type of orders ?

1 Like

hi…

You started at November and completed 38 orders you should be more satisfied with this … there are many sellers more than 4 mont not even one orders.

There for you no need to be worried … wishing for success!

2 Likes

in start i got 15 or 20 order automatic related to logo designing but after that i did not get any more order.

2 Likes

irshan says right…you should satisfied …there are many sellers have no orders…carry on i wish your orders will be start again…

2 Likes

my gig impressions, clicks and views are increasing continue on my gig but order is not coming .i am also confuse this factor.

1 Like

where are you from??

1 Like

Gujranwala, Punjab, pak

1 Like

When we open a New Gig … it will go to the first page on your category under New Gigs. Then any sellers searching from in this category they can easily view your gig and make order.

But you know every day new sellers will making gigs and your gig is going down from the new Gig page… there for you should do marketing and try to come up on Best sellers page of your category.

1 Like

Just see from the below link… People thanking me by following the tips… if you too followed this no need to place topic on forum as not got any orders

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/thanks/212307

your link is not open…please send me again… Thank’s…

Refer the attached screen shot … this is the message that he got success from that tip and thanking me… you just serch that heading on forum you can find that tip and apply to your business.

Also yesterday i have given the link of your gig to a customer to contact you for some of his graphic works.

Thanks… Your Link is not open … When I am click on link show this screen

Yes that link seems to be private and you can not open it… there for i sent you a screen shot as what is on that link… on that screen shot you can see the heading "If I have to spend … " in blue color. you just search that topic on this forum and read it … its a good tip for marketing

OK now I am understand …now I going for study so chat you later… Thanks…

1 Like