How to get an order on my gig?

md_josim

I’m Josim and I’m new to Fiverr. I have designed a logo but I didn’t get any order yet. I have experienced about Illustrator, Photoshop, Autocad etc but as I’m new in Fiverr, I want a chance to get introduced with globally. please help me with more suggestion how can reach my destination.

Thanks
Josim

Reviews are completely voluntary. Buyers can leave them if they wish, but they are not required to do so. There is nothing you can do (nor should you, because it is against Fiverr’s rules) to force a buyer to leave a review.

Complete your orders, and move on to the next one in your queue. Don’t worry about who leaves a review or when. That is not within your control (other than delivering top-quality work that has the potential to result in a voluntary review).

Reviews are completely voluntary. Buyers can leave them if they wish, but they are not required to do so. There is nothing you can do (nor should you, because it is against Fiverr’s rules) to force a buyer to leave a review.

Complete your orders, and move on to the next one in your queue. Don’t worry about who leaves a review or when. That is not within your control (other than delivering top-quality work that has the potential to result in a voluntary review).

Thanks for your valuable answer.

Honestly, I think it’s mostly because the design samples aren’t very appealing. You might want to put up some better samples where the color isn’t clashing and the fonts are more professional-looking. It might help to take a look at what other people in your category are doing for their samples (of course, without copying from them!)

Archived