How to get at promotional listings

joinusama

Hi,

I am excited to share with you that I have achieved level one seller, Now I want to be featured at promotional listings,

Please tell me how can I do this?

Thank you

Now I want to be featured at promotional listings,

There is no way that you can get your gig “featured at promotional listings”. Just be a great seller, with great top-quality freelance services. Focus on the things that you can control. 🙂

Now I want to be featured at promotional listings,

There is no way that you can get your gig “featured at promotional listings”. Just be a great seller, with great top-quality freelance services. Focus on the things that you can control. 🙂

Thank you,

can you Please elaborate why They have specified that level one seller have the eligibility to get featured at promotional listings?

Thank you,

can you Please elaborate why They have specified that level one seller have the eligibility to get featured at promotional listings?

I have no control over the decisions Fiverr makes, or might choose to make. But I can assure you, there is nothing that YOU can do to be specifically featured anywhere. Be a great seller, and let Fiverr decide if they think your gig is worthy to be promoted within any listings they choose to create.

Archived