Fiverr Forum

How to get back clients

I joined Fiverr 2 years ago and had a lot of clients. But, had to stop working due to unavoidable circumstances. Now, I’m back but all my clients are gone. Despite my 100% gig rating with lots of feedback I don’t seem to get clients. What can I do?

@ginny, You said in the beginning of your post that you had a lot of clients, so do whatever you did the first time to win them over :)>-

Some more tips:

1. Offer a lot for one $5 gig. Make your clients see that they are getting a real deal or value.

2. Search for your competitors on Fiverr and see what they are doing right to get more clients.

3. Offer an express gig and complete it in 24 hours (or less).

4. Include a video.

5. Start reading requests on the right. I get a lot of clients from those.

This is probably all basic, but see what you can do and bring your A game…

Bruce

Thank you Bruce for your great advice. Well, in the few months I’ve been absent so much has happened and Fiverr is not as before. I’ve tried to implement 1, 2 and 3 so far. I guess I’ll try 4 & 5 and see how it goes. Thanks again.

Ginny

I took some time off during the summer. When I came back, I got in touch with some of my repeat buyers to let them know I was back and posted my gigs on my Twitter feed. Since then, I’ve had a lot of new customers find me.

Thank you for that tip. I sure will try that out. It seems like a great idea.