How to get back deleted messages

demarkspert

I mistakenly delete a message on Fiverr, is there a way I can retrieve it.

It’s not possible to delete a singular message, but if your deleted the entire conversation, there’s one way to get it back.

Usually, I receive emails every time that I get a message on Fiverr. In those emails, it gives me the option to respond to the message, and if I click that, it’ll reopen the conversation that I might have deleted.

I’m not sure if that made sense, but I hope that helped!

It’s not possible to delete a singular message, but if your deleted the entire conversation, there’s one way to get it back.

Usually, I receive emails every time that I get a message on Fiverr. In those emails, it gives me the option to respond to the message, and if I click that, it’ll reopen the conversation that I might have deleted.

Thank you, this is helpful

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks this really helped me ^-^

Archived