How to get buyer orrders

sanjaykumar754

If you don’t know how to do this, perhaps you are not yet ready to be a freelancer here on Fiverr. Sellers don’t “get orders”, we earn them through well crafted gigs, reaching out to the target customers that need our services, and being great business men and woman who communicate well with those who hire us.

Guest merciavideo

If you’re like the majority of freelancers I know, and you don’t feel able to market your gigs confidently yourself, you can hire someone to do it for you, probably on Fiverr. 😉

After all, you’re on Fiverr to do what you do well, not what you find difficult.

If you’re like the majority of freelancers I know, and you don’t feel able to market your gigs confidently yourself, you can hire someone to do it for you, probably on Fiverr. 😉

After all, you’re on Fiverr to do what you do well, not what you find difficult.

you can hire someone to do it for you

If they can hire here someone then what they doing here, He ask for simple question and How to get order and you tell Hire someone?

Welcome here @sanjaykumar754 and read this >> Common Mistake on Fiverr by New Sellers << and also type in search your question you will get a lot of answers.

Cheer you!

Guest merciavideo

you can hire someone to do it for you

If they can hire here someone then what they doing here, He ask for simple question and How to get order and you tell Hire someone?

Welcome here @sanjaykumar754 and read this and also type in search your question you will get a lot of answers.

Cheer you!

He ask for simple question and How to get order and you tell Hire someone?

I suggested the OP hired someone to help them with marketing their gig. That would seem to be a suitable suggestion for anyone who’s struggling to get sales by themselves, which was an alternative to the previous suggestion that perhaps the OP wasn’t ready to be a freelancer on Fiverr if they couldn’t find clients etc. by themselves…

Sorry if you didn’t think it was helpful.

As it has been said, it can be really difficult to start, but what I would recommend apart from the social media promotion, is making sure you have curated Gigs. It may seem pretty basic but it’s not. Simply, make sure you have a photo that matches and it’s appropriate for what you’re selling and looks professional, and make sure your Gig description is well detailed. Many buyers don’t “waste time” on asking if they think your Gig info is not clear, they simply move onto another seller. And last but not least, your response time rate also matters. We want everything immediately, so make sure your response rate is as fast as possible so that it encourages buyers to contact you 🙂 And always do an excellent work… Because you are a professional, and because happy buyers are buyers who come back, and good reviews will get you more buyers as well! Good luck!! 🙂

Archived