How to get buyers in fiverr and subscribers in youtube?

saadiqbal636

That’s mistake .

I see. Well, since you’re also a social media expert, you can use your expertise to promote both your gigs and YouTube channels through social media.

Actuallt I dont want to share my fiverr with my social circle because of some reasons . In real I am Researcher and Searching for Phd . I am on fiverr for part time

Actuallt I dont want to share my fiverr with my social circle because of some reasons . In real I am Researcher and Searching for Phd . I am on fiverr for part time

Actuallt I dont want to share my fiverr with my social circle because of some reasons

People in your personal social circle are unlikely to be your customers, so of course it wouldn’t make sense to share your gigs with them. However, you can create business accounts, and use your social media expertise to promote them.

A social media expert would know how to do it.

Actuallt I dont want to share my fiverr with my social circle because of some reasons

People in your personal social circle are unlikely to be your customers, so of course it wouldn’t make sense to share your gigs with them. However, you can create business accounts, and use your social media expertise to promote them.

A social media expert would know how to do it.

yes sir I know it nut actually i dont have spare time for promotion , I am research student . I just

yes I want subscribers

yes I want subscribers

You’ll either need to spend time promoting it, or hire someone to do it.

If you manage to do it without spending either time or money, please let me know how you did it. I think pretty much everyone would want to know how to accomplish something without any effort.

sad to see this comment from planet fellow.

Really helpless and now sad too

You won’t get clients and/or subscribers just because you’re sad. Not to mention that talking about being sad and not being able to invest time in your business here doesn’t make you look like a professional, or like someone anyone would want to buy from.

Your posts make me think that even if you got orders, you wouldn’t have time to work on them, or would do a bad job due to the lack of time.

You’re basically asking for charity, and Fiverr is the wrong place for that.

You won’t get clients and/or subscribers just because you’re sad. Not to mention that talking about being sad and not being able to invest time in your business here doesn’t make you look like a professional, or like someone anyone would want to buy from.

Your posts make me think that even if you got orders, you wouldn’t have time to work on them, or would do a bad job due to the lack of time.

You’re basically asking for charity, and Fiverr is the wrong place for that.

NO Sir not for charity

I have time for my work but in positive way . Not in a sense to use some immoral things

Archived