Fiverr Community Forum

How to get buyers when you are new on fiverr?

Hello guys, i hope so you all are doing well. I am just new on fiverr and i am very excited to get orders.I will try my best to fulfill the demands of buyers. I am very good at doing projects of Data entry, Microsoft word, Microsoft excel and Microsoft powerpoint.
Any tips for new sellers?
I will be really thankful if you check out my new gig
https://www.fiverr.com/share/VqB6x

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

3 Likes

Thankyou so much. I will surely try it.

1 Like

Make free content your buyers would like. Put that out in social media. Keep doing that for a really long time. Retarget views with adds. The longer you do it, the better it well work. Everyone has a course, you have to build an audience that likes your work to sell your course in today’s online world. At least that’s the best way I know.

1 Like

Thanks i will try :slight_smile:

Hi,
I seen your gig. You must need to Update your gig with good graphic Banner and must add your service Details on the gig banner , and share your gig links on social media more and more time it will help you to get jobs .and best of luck , if you need any help message me with the selected subject .
Thanks!
Ashraful Kaium

1 Like

Oh thankyou so much
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you check the other successful seller’s gigs?
You really need to change your gig image to a much better one,
I know I’m sounding harsh, but just by looking at the image I get the feeling
people would not want to buy your gig without even reading the description.
Data entry gigs are quite common here, be sure to make your gig stand out and look
better than others, and that means better image and descriptions. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah i have also thinking about this
I am going to change the picture soon :slight_smile:
Thanks for guiding me:)