How to get client details for WordPress site creation in fiverr inbox

ab_photos

Greetings…
I want to know that how can I ask the client details in Fiverr Inbox, for example, a client asks me to design a WordPress site and for this, I need the client site details like cPanel login, clint e-mail, and other details that are required for this. Because according to Fiverr rules I cant asks for these details in Fiverr inbox. Please any experienced pro guide A to Z on this topic. looking forward to your positive response.
Stay safe.

Well, I do not need to be a Pro to answer your question. All you want to know is written down in ToS https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, S…e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

• Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

Follow the rules and you’ll be fine.

Archived