How to get copywriting orders?

hackiva

Can someone tell me how do you get copywriting orders? The buyer requests there are way underpaid. I mean, what is the point of having an experience when you cannot charge the right amount.😦

Please help!

Can someone tell me how do you get copywriting orders? The buyer requests there are way underpaid. I mean, what is the point of having an experience when you cannot charge the right amount.😦

My main services here are related to voice overs, but I have GIGs for copywriting as well. From my experience people that look for copywriting here are: 1. People who want the cheapest rates per word; 2. People who want a high quality work and choose Top Rated Sellers/Pro accounts. Of course that this based on my opinion from what I’m observing here.

I was having a look at your profile and I realised that your account is really focused on this field and your prices are quite reasonable, you have great reviews and a recent delivery. I don’t see anything wrong with your profile/GIGs. They are pretty clear about what you are offering and what your knowledge is. So, I can’t find any reason at your profile to not performing well here. Maybe people is giving priority to price and not to quality, but I guess that’s an issue that all of high qualified professionals face here.

My best advice to you is that you have a look at what other types of accounts from the same niche are doing and make a comparison and find some inspiration and check if there is something that you can improve. From my experience, sometimes a simple change in your thumbnail cover can do the trick. It’s a question to test it.

My main services here are related to voice overs, but I have GIGs for copywriting as well. From my experience people that look for copywriting here are: 1. People who want the cheapest rates per word; 2. People who want a high quality work and choose Top Rated Sellers/Pro accounts. Of course that this based on my opinion from what I’m observing here.

I was having a look at your profile and I realised that your account is really focused on this field and your prices are quite reasonable, you have great reviews and a recent delivery. I don’t see anything wrong with your profile/GIGs. They are pretty clear about what you are offering and what your knowledge is. So, I can’t find any reason at your profile to not performing well here. Maybe people is giving priority to price and not to quality, but I guess that’s an issue that all of high qualified professionals face here.

My best advice to you is that you have a look at what other types of accounts from the same niche are doing and make a comparison and find some inspiration and check if there is something that you can improve. From my experience, sometimes a simple change in your thumbnail cover can do the trick. It’s a question to test it.

Thank you so much for your response. Actually, I have done everything I can to improve my profile. But nothing is working. The only thing I cannot do right now is stay online on Fiverr. I guess that’s the reason why my profile is not performing well. Can you tell me how many hours is enough for me to remain online on Fiverr?

Thank you so much for your response. Actually, I have done everything I can to improve my profile. But nothing is working. The only thing I cannot do right now is stay online on Fiverr. I guess that’s the reason why my profile is not performing well. Can you tell me how many hours is enough for me to remain online on Fiverr?

Thank you so much for your response.

You are very welcome.

Can you tell me how many hours is enough for me to remain online on Fiverr?

I think that’s relative. The key here, in my opinion, is that you answer quickly to the inquiries at your inbox. So, even if you are not online, everytime that you receive a message from anyone you will receive an email as well. Paying attention to that and have the Fiverr app instaled at your smartphone to be able to answer right away is the best way to avoid losing projects for other freelancers. When a client send a message to a freelance usually they send many so it’s important to be one of the firsts to answer their inquiries. Wish you many many sales. 🍀

The seller account should remain online 24/7 hours active for fast responding. you should develop your Gig image SEO/on-page, off-page. Buyers usually try to find the online seller because they have some issues that should be discussed with the seller. After discussion, the Buyer takes the decision to order!

I hope you understand

Have a great day.

The seller account should remain online 24/7 hours active for fast responding. you should develop your Gig image SEO/on-page, off-page. Buyers usually try to find the online seller because they have some issues that should be discussed with the seller. After discussion, the Buyer takes the decision to order!

I hope you understand

Have a great day.

The seller account should remain online 24/7 hours active for fast respondin

No one can be awake 24/7, so that means you are misleading customers. Don’t do that. You don’t need to be online 24/7. Most of my orders come when I am offline.

I hope you understand

Have a great day.

Buyers usually try to find the online seller because they have some issues that should be discussed with the seller.

You will be amazed that most people don’t contact the seller, and just buy directly. Only select few actually message and discuss.

I hope you understand

Have a great day.

The seller account should remain online 24/7 hours active for fast responding.

This is a Fiverr myth!

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

The seller account should remain online 24/7 hours active for fast respondin

No one can be awake 24/7, so that means you are misleading customers. Don’t do that. You don’t need to be online 24/7. Most of my orders come when I am offline.

I appreciate with you! but I got good result for online activities.

Nice to meet you.

Archived