How to get customers to leave you a review

z_farrukh

I have been working on fiverr for a while now. But I have noticed so many buyers do not leave a review despite liking the service provided. I offer almost unlimited free revisions to my customers and it’s really not nice, when despite all my efforts, the buyer acts miserly about leaving a positive review.

Inform your buyers that you are a single mum who has to paint her children’s feet black because you can’t afford to buy them proper school shoes.

More seriously, I know some people always invite buyers to leave reviews, however, I personally think it is better to let reviews just roll in naturally. Statistically speaking, most people don’t actually complain when they are not 100% happy with a service. In this case, you might end up pushing people who might otherwise have left you alone into leaving less than desirable feedback.

I think, on average, 2/3s of people will leave a review (positive or negative). If your main concern is reviews, I suggest you do work for free, only a kind word required. This may not clothe, feed or home you, but you will have the reviews, and that’s all that matters, really.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived