How to Get daily work?

alpibd

You can create a youtube account and make a video around your gig or your niche like sharing tips etc. and put fiverr link in the description. Youtube conversion rate is high so you’re more likely get sales by doing that. You cant just rely on fiverr traffic you know 😉

Promote your gigs do SEO of your gigs create best service profile thats attract more buyer and do daily all 10 buyer request and one day you will be on your way with number of oder 🙂

Differentiate your service from the rest. If you are selling logos. There are 1000000000 gigs as yours. Just think what could you make different from other sellers: something fast and easy for you that your customers will find useful and offer it for free. Think like your customers, why do they need a logo? Do they want to attract business? Then offer a logo that will be impossible to forget!

In the beginning, It’s possible people buy your gig because you made a few modifications here and there. But the real winner gig is that which people buy from you because you have awesome reviews.

I hope this helps you! 😊

• 1 month later...

Differentiate your service from the rest. If you are selling logos. There are 1000000000 gigs as yours. Just think what could you make different from other sellers: something fast and easy for you that your customers will find useful and offer it for free. Think like your customers, why do they need a logo? Do they want to attract business? Then offer a logo that will be impossible to forget!

In the beginning, It’s possible people buy your gig because you made a few modifications here and there. But the real winner gig is that which people buy from you because you have awesome reviews.

I hope this helps you! 😊

You are absolutely right! I totally agree.

Archived