How to get denied GIG back?

sunnysayaniya

You were sending spam messages (twice), so your account is under review!

Your account could be temporarily restricted, or you could be permanently banned from Fiverr.

Until they decide what to do, your gigs won’t be visible to any other users.

Read this for more info on restrictions and warnings: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Well, seems from this message you broke the TOS twice. Whether it was sending spam messages the first time is something only you know.

You are not allowed to send messages to buyers or sellers that are not initiating contact with you. This includes if you were sending messages to members here who posted a Buyer’s Request or other sellers asking them for help or whatnot.

You just have to wait out the review process to see if they allow your Gig to continue. Thing is, you did this twice - and probably received a warning initially, which you should have listened to.

While waiting for your Gig to either be banned or reinstated, you might want to visit the TOS you agreed to when you signed up here.

GG

I’m afraid it’s not your gig, your account is temporarily restricted and you can lose it, as @krheate explained. If you think that it’s a mistake and you didn’t send any spam messages, contact CS team immediately (any messages like “hi, I am a freelancer looking for orders” is spam, we can’t contact buyers in any case), only you know what really happened

The user account you are looking for is no longer available. this was the message currently i saw on my profile

That is a common bug that almost everyone on Fiverr is dealing with. If you refresh, it should go away! Even if it doesn’t go away, it’s no big deal because it won’t affect your account in any way.

I’m afraid it’s not your gig, your account is temporarily restricted and you can lose it, as @krheate explained. If you think that it’s a mistake and you didn’t send any spam messages, contact CS team immediately (any messages like “hi, I am a freelancer looking for orders” is spam, we can’t contact buyers in any case), only you know what really happened

actually first time i inbox to buyer its my mistake but second time buyer ask to inbox him for preview. so i inbox him.

actually first time i inbox to buyer its my mistake but second time buyer ask to inbox him for preview. so i inbox him.

If the buyer contacted you before, it could not be the reason of spam, if he was the first who texted you, it was not the reason of this warning

That is a common bug that almost everyone on Fiverr is dealing with. If you refresh, it should go away! Even if it doesn’t go away, it’s no big deal because it won’t affect your account in any way.

That is a common bug that almost everyone on Fiverr is dealing with

In the OP’s case, their account is really gone.

How long does it take to get my account back?

long does it take to get my account back?

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Archived