Fiverr Community Forum

How to get easily order on Fiverr

I am new on fiverr.I have to know. how to i get work on fiverr?

3 Likes

I had my first order in exactly 2 months after I started. I guess I was lucky because I did nothing but wait. And I somehow got it. If you want to get some orders faster, here is what I recommend you to do:

Update your Gig in every 2 weeks until you get an order. Add better, modern-looking images and video if possible. Once you edit a gig, it will disappear from the search for about 24 hours, but you have a chance to get it in front of other gigs.

Apply for buyer requests, they may bring someone to you. If you tried and never succeed, here are some tips on how to make your proposals work:

Here are finally some more of my favorite, (best) tips on the forum I recommend:

There are no easy ways.

If you don’t want to invest in yourself why someone else would want to invest in you???

You have 4 min read time on the forum which means that you basically came here only to create this topic. YOU need to start investing YOUR own time for YOUR success and for now you didn’t do anything for that.
You can start with reading this forum because your question is the most asked question here.
Don’t be lazy and good luck.

4 Likes

Hello Dude,
Here is nobody to explain all of that rules an regulations. Nobody have time. So which topic you want to know just search on Fiverr.
Read Fiveer Sellers Terms. and many pages have for the seller and buyer

Thanks for the Share. I have created my gig few weeks ago. Still to get a new sale though.

“Easy ways gives worthless things.”

There is no set formula… Create an impressive gig and you should get buyers rolling in

You were already given advice in your previous topic:

However, since you’ve spent only 4 minutes reading the forum, it’s obvious that you haven’t bothered to follow the advice and read more. That’s disrespectful to everyone who takes the time to try to help you.

4 Likes