Fiverr Forum

*** How to get extra Traffic to your gig *** SECRET REVEALED

Hello Fiverr Family,

We all know that traffic to our gig is very important and the more avenues we have for traffic to visit our website the better.
Traffic to our website and gigs is usually a hot topic and it can not be underestimated.

In order to make sales we need traffic. It does no good to have one of the best hamburger stands in the middle of the desert.

Now the question is, how do you get traffic?

Well one of the ways you can get more traffic to your Fiverr Gigs is by creating a website that advertises your gig and leads people to your gig. A lot of times sellers only depend on their fiverr page to promote their gigs and that is fine, but remember the more avenues of promotion you have, the more traffic you will have.

Now a days with wordpress it is so easy to create your own website. Not only that, but there are many gigs on fiverr that will create websites for you such as:

@iamprime
@abdulwahhabjutt
@alitashi

I have a website that promotes my Gospel Dj Drops and it works well. I am not a web designer, but like I said there are so many web design programs out there such as wordpress, that make web design easy that with a little bit of graphic skills you could probably even do it yourself.

Well I hope this tip has helped someone out and if you have any question please don’t hesitate to contact me.

• Pastor Dre

@pastordre thank you so much for considering me worth putting my name.
I try to do my best to help everyone
Thanks again

Hola Pastor!!

I’m really glad to be your GTG guy. And trying my best to deliver the best :slight_smile:

Abdul,