How to get fast order

jaleel212

Hi I am new here I want to improve my gigs ,I am a web developer , graphics designer . Anybody teach me how to get fast order ?
This is my Fiverr profile

favicon-32x32.png.43e573131ea7d063f20c4983e8b59ce4.png Fiverr.com b58f8576-0194-4312-9616-c1e3b8e43c15.jpg.d2fc863497720ab4b6845039a2003de2.jpg

jaleel212's public profile on Fiverr

Hey there! I'm a Web Developer. I can help you coding in the next fields: HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Shopify, WordPress, Mobile Web, MySQL Database, APIs, Google Chrome Extension, Web & Data Scraping. Looking forward to...

I do not think there is a magic trick that’d help you get orders. Just do as much to get yourself up on the search pages, use proper keywords in your gig, send requests and be hopeful.

Bottom-line is to provide unique services, so as ensure that your clients are pleased with your services.

I’m confuse about buyer request . How does it work ? I mean I posted a buyer request and I got 15 reviews but I still didn’t get my gig order from buyer

Are you saying that YOU posted a buyers request (meaning, you posted your Gig offerings) in the buyers request? If so, that is NOT how it works. You could get an account warning if you are spamming your Fiverr link in the buyer’s request section.

What you do is respond to the buyer’s requests - those who are seeking services. That section is not for sellers to post their Gig links.

GG

Send Buyer Requests Daily, Process of sending buyer requests,
Open your dashboard, In menu, there are 8 pages shown which is Dashboard, Messages ---- Community & More.
Click on More > Buyer Requests, If buyer requests are showing then hover on that request and find button “Send Offer”, Click that button, type offer and send. If no buyer requests are showing then refresh the page again and again in few minutes.

Send Buyer Requests Daily, Process of sending buyer requests,

Open your dashboard, In menu, there are 8 pages shown which is Dashboard, Messages ---- Community & More.

Click on More > Buyer Requests, If buyer requests are showing then hover on that request and find button “Send Offer”, Click that button, type offer and send. If no buyer requests are showing then refresh the page again and again in few minutes.

try to send BR regularly it should be great for you.

Archived