Fiverr Community Forum

How to get firs order in fiverr?

Hi Dear Fiverr community
I am new in this platform. I really want to grow here as a freelancer. I have knowledge GIS and Remote Sensing. I am expert on Google Earth Engine. I can do a lots of analysis in google earth engine. I am also a professional Graphic Designer because i have completed Graphic Design course earlier. Please check my fist gig on Fiverr. Please suggest me some way to boost my gig and to get first order.

3 Likes

Do social media marketing & active all time.

2 Likes

Should i share my gig with others?

1 Like

Yeah, you should share your gig via social media.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your valuable information. I am trying to do that

1 Like

Omg I’m going to scream. Stop parroting this horrible advice. It’s just plain wrong.

No, that’s called spamming.

People shouldn’t be using social media to try to sell unless they are experts in social media marketing.

Posting your gig everywhere and sending it to people is NOT marketing.

What do you get out of advising on things you don’t understand? Do you think you’ll get orders if you appear knowledgable.

You’re just repeating awful advice that others have posted here thousands of times, not sharing any actual insight.

1 Like

People ask us this question literally several times every single day, so there are already hundreds of answers.

You won’t succeed in business unless you research. Please look up your question before asking.

3 Likes

Hi there, Welcome to the Fiverr family. Try to send more and more buyer request related your skill. And active most of the time in fiverr. Also here have some pro tips you can check and implement on your fiverr life https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/13 Wish you all the best.

1 Like