How to get first buyer on Fiverr?

howtodone

In my case i waited 1 month until my first order arrived; i dont know for sure what is that you need in order to received your very 1° request, but i can tell you this.

Grab yourself the fiverr app on your cellphone, why? Something that can make the diference is your response time, nobody likes to wait on a hurry, so if that client is on a hurry and you answers first, then you can tell that you actually have the job.

Coldblood973 you need to try harder on you gig titles, you need to give it that “spark” so people get motivated to buy it or at least click it.

Also be smart with your keywords and the way you use it on your gig description; the aditions of a video is usefull too, and you can make your own like the one i made today, check it out if you want so you can see what im talking about. ( https://www.fiverr.com/elinge/do-an-architecture-drawing-of-any-structure-idea-you-may-have )

• 2 weeks later...

Simple answer: Good marketing, and hard work.

If you’re expecting success for free, then you will likely be disappointed. Being successful on Fiverr, and earning sales takes constant work. You need to take responsibility for your own success, promote your gigs, present yourself professionally, etc. The only person who can bring you success is you. Work hard, set goals, and achieve those goals

Archived