How to get first job by an Accountant

sajidali001

Hi!

I am new on fiverr i came here about 2 months ago and i do not get my first sale yet. I am professional Accountant and Financial Consultant. I really hope to find some work here. Would you don’t mind to take a look on my gigs and let me know what I can improve, am I even hitting in a right direction?

Thanks!

“University/College assignments”

You need to remove the above (copied) from your gig descriptions as helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

“University/College assignments”

You need to remove the above (copied) from your gig descriptions as helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Removed.

Thanks a lot. 🙂

Always check your gig thumbnails (including videos) from your profile. Several images have been cropped oddly, and your video is stretched and thus distorts your profile picture horribly. The text size is unreadable in some of them.
Unlimited revisions are never a good idea.
Your profile description is a direct copy/paste of your gig description. Your gig description needs to elaborate what you’re selling. What are you even selling!? Hours? Days? Folders? Spreadsheets? Tacos?

Always check your gig thumbnails (including videos) from your profile. Several images have been cropped oddly, and your video is stretched and thus distorts your profile picture horribly. The text size is unreadable in some of them.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea.

Your profile description is a direct copy/paste of your gig description. Your gig description needs to elaborate what you’re selling. What are you even selling!? Hours? Days? Folders? Spreadsheets? Tacos?

Thanks for reviewing my gigs and such valuable suggestions.

Should i remove the video?

If you, as someone trying to portray yourself as a professional, are fine with ‘just okay,’ then leave it. If you feel that ‘just okay’ isn’t what you want to impress on potential buyers, then remove it.

The choice is up to you.

Okay Thanks you so much.

Archived