Fiverr Community Forum

How to get first or more order!

There is no secret behind this but there are a few ways if you apply that you can get your first or more order on Fiverr.

GIG

• Don’t make a long title make it short, clean, and unique.
  • Make your gig image attractive and clean look don’t use any watermark.
  • The gig description should be clear about your service.
  • Fiverr allows few websites for portfolio use it in your gig description.

BUYER REQUEST

Sent 10 buyer requests regularly. This is the most effective way to get your first order. At first, read the request and try to understand what he actually wants then send him your best offer. Don’t send any copy-paste offers.

Stay Online

You must have to stay online as much as you can cause if you stay offline buyer will never message you. Also, your gig never goes in online so it’s very important.

Finally, you can share your gig outside of Fiverr for marketing purposes. It will help you to get more impressions, clicks as well as orders.

I am sure if you do this it will work or if I write anything wrong here please leave a comment and share your opinion. Thank you. :innocent:

22 Likes

You must have to stay online as much as you can cause if you stay offline buyer will never message you.

This is simply not true. Plenty of people here on the forum have said time and time again that they receive most of their messages when they’re offline. You don’t need to devote your life to making sure you’re online for buyers to message you.

Just ensure that when you do receive messages, you’re able to respond to them quickly. Obviously if you’re asleep that’s not possible, but having the Fiverr app on your phone helps with this.

10 Likes

Thank you @markhallva

I just downloaded the fiverr app

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not possible to stay online 24hours but you have to respond fast when a buyer message you.

1 Like

Yes, I also disagree with this. the quality of your gig matters more than just staying online all the time!

3 Likes

The quality and Market demand of ones gig matters alot. I agree :100: too

3 Likes

Thanks for your information

2 Likes

Yah i appreciate your topic but stay online maybe not help.

2 Likes

Thanks brother, for your valuable advise :heart:

2 Likes

If you are not come in online how you will work? I mean stay online its not mean you have to wait 24h in online but need to give sometime otherwise you cant respond your buyer properly.

1 Like

Yes Brother, It’s eternal truth!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your valuable tip’s and tricks

2 Likes

I am new here. Thanks for your Tips

2 Likes

I am new seller. Just got started about a week ago. Reading this forum is helping me so much understanding the marketplace, how it works and all the faqs. Thank you for sharing. I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Thank you for your valuable information. I appreciate your topic.

1 Like

Thanks for such a valuable information. Helped me a lot! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you dear. I agree with you. It is formal way :heart:

2 Likes