How to get first order in fiverr?

mzisshan

Guest emrlanka

hello dear friend how to get first order in fiverr can help me someone?

hello dear friend how to get first order in fiverr can help me someone?

You need to find the market for that

Promote your gig in social media networks

Use the correct tags and topics

Read the forum’s tips

Send the buyer requests (10)

Stay online with the account

I hope this will help you a lot:

**Hi, ** I hope you are all fine. Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not gettin…

Thanks and regards,
Rah DIl

**Hi, ** I hope you are all fine. Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not gettin…

Thanks and regards,

Rah DIl

thank you so much brother

Guest sagagraphics

Thanks and regards,

Rah DIl

I hope you are all fine. H

Hey! I can’t see buyer request. What todo?

I hope you are all fine. H

Hey! I can’t see buyer request. What todo?

Create more gigs it will help you in showing buyer request, you can create 7 gigs as a newbie.

Read this it will help you.

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Create more gigs it will help you in showing buyer request, you can create 7 gigs as a newbie.

Read this it will help you.

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

thank you so much for your advise

Archived