Fiverr Forum

How to get first order, is also my gig good enough?

Hello everyone! :blush:
I’m new here and I wanted to know how can I get the first order? Also is my gig good enough?
I can’t upload more than 3 works in my gallery is that normal?

Sorry for all my questions, but I really want to understand how this works, thank you!

https://www.fiverr.com/salvatorericca/draw-concept-art-illustrations-or-portraits-for-you?utm_campaign=gigs_show&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=copy_link&utm_term=mldvv

2 Likes

Please enter “How to get first order” in the Fiverr forum search. This question is asked in the forum almost every day.

Regarding your gig I would limit one task per gig. Concept art, plus other things can limit your capacity for discovery here and also confuse buyers.

3 Likes

I think it is good. However, remove unlimited revisions. This world is scary and someone might change their requirements completely and ask you for revision-s. It happened to me and I changed it to 2 revision after that.

2 Likes

Anyway do you suggest me to put 3 different works and adding a text on them saying which one is supposed to be a “Basic” “Standard” and “Premium”? so I can make easier for the buyers to choose which package is most suitable.

thank you, I really hope to get my first order soon!

1 Like

Yes, It will help buyer to better understand what he wants. Don’t worry, you will get your first order when you are least expecting it.(joking) I hope you get an order soon.