Fiverr Forum

How to get first order more quickly?

Very easy Always keep your eyes on fiverr buyer’s request and try to send request very quick means you are first seller for buyer’s and explain all the details and describe all functions of your gig this is the very easy way you can check my profile i am new seller and got 11 orders and 5 orders in queue this is how only i have to use buyer’s request.

43 Likes

Asking people to check your profile is self promotion.

4 Likes

This is only for motivation Sir because if people check it they think this is real and never Give up soon

3 Likes

The correct category for self promotion (checking out your profile) is My Fiverr Gigs.

Here are the forum rules: Forum Rules + Guidelines

Perhaps you could remove this bit -" you can check my profile".

6 Likes

Here are some good dos and don’ts for the forum.

6 Likes

I created my Fiverr profile 3 days ago and got my first order today.

I check my Fiverr account every 2/3 hours (unless I’m sleeping).
When I got my first message, I responded within 2 minutes, because I have my notifications turned on!

Just be active and try to respond ASAP.

15 Likes

Wow, It’s really great. I am inspired.

2 Likes

actually he is trying to show he is new I don’t see any rule breaks here

2 Likes

True! new sellers get 10 Buyer requests. GAME is sending all of them to right buyer request :grinning:
Congratulations and Good Luck @syedsibtyhasan1

9 Likes

how many impressions do you have so far?

4 Likes

I have 36 impressions at the moment.

7 Likes

Well done!! please how do you check buyers request? @syedsibtyhasan1

I joined last week and only made 1 sale, the woman wanted to order another work but i didn’t have my notification turned on, so by the time i returned she had messaged me 2 hours before about another work, i replied as a soon as i saw it then, she just ignored me. She was really happy with the work and said she’ll be tipping me but ignored my message and hasn’t given me a review:cry:

3 Likes

You just gotta wait and be patient

5 Likes

So the key here is just WAIT? As any new seller I’m a lil bit confused about this. :thinking:

1 Like

I have joined fiverr 3 weeks ago and created few gigs. The gigs have got reviews and clicks and all, but so far I did not get any buyer request for any of my gigs.

can someone see my gigs and point me out any mistakes that I am doing. Thanks in advance

3 Likes

I have Created this account about 2 months ago … but Not getting any orders

3 Likes

Very helpful tips brother

1 Like

We should be try your suggestion.and also thank you

Very informative. Yes, one can get orders from buyers request easily if done properly. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

This is Very helpfull tips…thanks fo sharing

3 Likes