How to get first order on photoshop editings

editor_inc

Hi! I would suggest checking out this post for some info on how to get more orders: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Also, your post is in the wrong category. “Fiverr Tips” and “Tips for Sellers” are for people who have tips to share, not to ask for tips. You should move your post to “Improve My Gigs” or “Fiverr FAQs”. To change the category, click the black pencil by the post title and change the category!

Follow the link:

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

There are not only many editors but also gigs related with photo editing in the fiverr.
If you are starting your gig now, it’s quite hard to get first order because buyers could see nothing on your gig. So I advise you keep to publish your portfolios (2 images - before edition and after edition) to social medias (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) with your gig links.
When those impressed the people, they will visit to your fiverr page and it will generate traffic to your gigs but also might bring an order.

Good luck.

Hi! I would suggest checking out this post for some info on how to get more orders: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

Also, your post is in the wrong category. “Fiverr Tips” and “Tips for Sellers” are for people who have tips to share, not to ask for tips. You should move your post to “Improve My Gigs” or “Fiverr FAQs”. To change the category, click the black pencil by the post title and change the category!

thanks for your help

This post might be helpful for you

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

There are not only many editors but also gigs related with photo editing in the fiverr.

If you are starting your gig now, it’s quite hard to get first order because buyers could see nothing on your gig. So I advise you keep to publish your portfolios (2 images - before edition and after edition) to social medias (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) with your gig links.

When those impressed the people, they will visit to your fiverr page and it will generate traffic to your gigs but also might bring an order.

Good luck.

thanks for your help too

Archived