Fiverr Community Forum

How to get first order quickly?

I am spending more time on Fiverr but still, I do not get any order !!
What can I do Now?

4 Likes

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to start building your business.

3 Likes

Send buyer requests as much as possible. Most people get their first order’s from buyer requests

1 Like

Gig Marketing for all social media :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Actually it depends on the ranking of your gigs as well as the keywords that you have used for your gig.And your skills as well as a bit of your luck.

1 Like

Reduce your rates and offer more services as possible so that low budget buyers will order you. I use the same strategy. Also change your Profile Picture use some Professional DSLR Captured Profile Pic not Selfie please. This will give your profile a very professinal look

1 Like

Hi, I am graphic designer and i believe on quality work and i deliver quality work to my clients also but after few orders i am also not getting new orders i hope get in future. i think we should not be disappointed from fiverr.

2 Likes

1.active maximum time
2.send buyer request every day

3 Likes

hi… may be u can try following steps to get your first order

1. find a proper niche to offer your service
  2. write proper optimized gig description so that your gig would appear more in search results
  3. Use attractive gig image and video if possible this will give impression to the buyer that you
    are serious about the service that you offer.
  4. i recommend you to create 7 gigs as a new seller this will give you more exposure to your profile
  5. Stay online
  6. Send buyer requests daily and don’t use templates while sending buyer requests. first read what buyer exactly wants and write a proposal according to buyer’s requirements
  7. Use a good profile picture so that buyers can trust you
  8. Write proper profile bio to attract potential buyers

i hope this would be helpful for you to get your first order

2 Likes

Thanks a lot of bro! For your valuable tips. Thanks.

1 Like

Send Buyer Request as much as possible

1 Like