How to get first order?

samad_designs

You have 5 gigs that are all the same, they are all just logo design you just use different words. And you do not even have more than one picture on each gig. If you want to have success you have to show potential buyers many more than one thing.

then to get your first buyers, you should promote your gig in other places.

Try and offer something more valuable than others do in order to get your first order and review. Depending on what market you’re in, it can be quite competitive and you absolutely need something to help you stand out from the crowd, especially as a new seller.

Try make a video of yourself introducing the gig, tweak the title and description, and keywords. Eventually you will get your first order, and when you do, absolutely super deliver. And most likely you will get a great review from the buyer when you super deliver.

Let us know when you do get your first order!

Regards,

Mike

Very valuable tips here.

Personally - I’m struggling to get that first order too. People seem reluctant to order from a New Seller, even when I am offering more than the current sellers.

Still optimistic though - I know someone’s gonna take a chance on me one of these days.

To the OP: Let’s not lose hope! 🙂

I’m a logo designer, I started working on Fiverr 13 days ago and I earned around 150$ the secret Is to get your first review and try to get a good description of what you offer, also is important to have a eye catching front immage in your gig. And for the first 1-3 jobs work for 5$ without extra 😉

P.s.: Marketing is the key for me twitter boost my gig by 200%

• 2 years later...

Archived