How to get first order>?

akroy2420

1.Must be active in fiverr

2.active fiverr forum

3.share your gig social media

4.you have to be patient.

Must be active in fiverr 24/7

@nazmul_tuhin You are a new seller with no sales.

Please stop spreading this Fiverr myth.

Posting all over the forum will not get you sales nor improve your Fiverr account.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

You can get oder follow this step

1 gig keyword recharge for your service related

2 best gig image/video create for your service

related

3 Share your gig social media

4 Be active Fiverr account and Fiverr forum

5 Send Buyer request

Follow this this step you get oder

Thank you very much for good advise

You get order on fiverr…

1. be active on fiverr 24 hours & fiverr forum at list 5 hours per day
  2. Share your gig on social media platform.
  3. Use mobail apps for first conversation
  4. send buyer request perfectly .

wish you best luck.

Thanks.

be active on fiverr 24 hours & fiverr forum at list 5 hours per day

Where are your verified statistics that this “be active 24 hours a day” and be in the Fiverr forum at least 5 hours per day will get anyone sales?

Stop repeating drivel here that does NOT equate to making a sale on Fiverr.

Most, if not all of the advice in this and other threads when newbies ask how to get orders is totally USELESS and BOGUS. This is why you all will probably never succeed here.

GG

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Did you read the above post where @lloydsolutions advised someone to NOT copy/paste someone elses “tips”. These tips are LAME and DO NOT EQUATE TO GETTING ORDERS.

Posting in the forum is not going to get you a sale people - especially if you are just parroting bad advice all these other newbie sellers with NO sales are giving.

GG

be active on fiverr 24 hours & fiverr forum at list 5 hours per day

Where are your verified statistics that this “be active 24 hours a day” and be in the Fiverr forum at least 5 hours per day will get anyone sales?

Stop repeating drivel here that does NOT equate to making a sale on Fiverr.

Most, if not all of the advice in this and other threads when newbies ask how to get orders is totally USELESS and BOGUS. This is why you all will probably never succeed here.

GG

Thanks you for your valuable advice. I am also new on fiverr. we cannot miss any knock of any buyer. In this why asvised this.

Thanks you for your valuable advice. I am also new on fiverr. we cannot miss any knock of any buyer. In this why asvised this.

I get most of my messages (what you guys seem to call “knocks”) when I am OFFLINE. When I am NOT here. So, staying in front of your computer or on your phone waiting for that “knock” to come will do nothing but drive you nuts.

Hasn’t anyone here heard the saying, “A watched pot never boils”?

GG

Archived