How to get first Order

rashad_khan

Hello all, specially newbies!

Hope you all are doing good.

Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order?

As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on…

Hello all, specially newbies! Hope you all are doing good. Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order? As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on…

Thank You for your valuable suggestion . 💗

Getting first order is a blessing of GOD. There are some steps you should follow to get order on fiverr,
Create your gig by proper gig research.
Open all of your services up to 7
Share your gigs on social media
Be active on fiverr and forum
Apply on buyer requests
Make a good portfolio of your work sample
❤️

Every new sellers have options to create 7 gigs on fiverr. It’s a big compliment right? 😃

So firstly

• you focus on your skills.
  • research on your niche
  • make a new gig
  • research again
  • make another.

one day you will get your order.

thank you for your suggestion

Getting first order is a blessing of GOD. There are some steps you should follow to get order on fiverr,

Create your gig by proper gig research.

Open all of your services up to 7

Share your gigs on social media

Be active on fiverr and forum

Apply on buyer requests

Make a good portfolio of your work sample

❤️

All this “stay active on Fiverr” and the newest one, “be active on Fiverr forum” are just lame.

Perhaps the first one can be argued if someone is looking for a seller to talk to right then. But, the second one, being active on the forum has no bearing on getting orders at all. Perhaps if some READ the forum to gather knowledge instead of posting the same question of “how to get orders quickly and easily” they may benefit from being on the forum, but most do not do this. They just go around replying to threads with “thank you for great tip!” OR “congrats on your 1st, 2nd, 10th sale brother!” 😆

GG

Archived