How to get first sale on fiverr.com

arifislam26

Your one line title says:

“On Pag SEO Expert And Keyword Researcher”

I think it should be:

“On Page SEO Expert And Keyword Researcher”

Have you tried buyers requests?

Lately as we all know, a lot of sellers use buyers requests as a place to advertise themselves or their GIGs (if they have any). So, if you are one of them, this is how you are suppose to use Fiverrs Buyers Requests feature: After you open and verify your profile, and before you start selling, you actually HAVE TO MAKE A GIG. GIG is like a short basic offer, with an explanation of what you can and will work on. When you make a GIG (and by the way, there is a lot of threads on this same fo…

Also, try promoting your gigs outside Fiverr.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Your one line title says:

“On Pag SEO Expert And Keyword Researcher”

I think it should be:

“On Page SEO Expert And Keyword Researcher”

Have you tried buyers requests?

Lately as we all know, a lot of sellers use buyers requests as a place to advertise themselves or their GIGs (if they have any). So, if you are one of them, this is how you are suppose to use Fiverrs Buyers Requests feature: After you open and verify your profile, and before you start selling, you actually HAVE TO MAKE A GIG. GIG is like a short basic offer, with an explanation of what you can and will work on. When you make a GIG (and by the way, there is a lot of threads on this same fo…

Also, try promoting your gigs outside Fiverr.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

spamming

Thank you for helpful content

Archived