How to get first sale?

bogdanm23

You are doing the right thing right now… seeking help on forum, I would suggest, READ READ READ… the more you learn the more tricks you will know to get orders… Go through fiverr and investigate, there is alot to learn…

Guest offlinehelpers

Will posting in facebook groups increase your chance of selling drasticly what is the main thing selling yourself lower than your competeition. Because i am not willing to work for less than 5$ an hour

Your gig is ‘I Will Do Social Media Marketing And Management’ - why don’t you use those skills to promote your own gig? 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Its not my real gig i just created it to test it

Now you’ve confused me I’m afraid.

What will your ‘real gig’ be about please, then we might be able to help you. 🙂

I havent yet thought what i could offer im thinking of animated explainer videos. And ranking youtube videos with traffic geyser. Should i post into facebook groups if so wich ones ?
Will that get me a first sale?
Also do people hiring here care about your portfolio?
And what about the pricing should it be the lowest possible is it a race to the bottom?

Guest offlinehelpers

I havent yet thought what i could offer im thinking of animated explainer videos. And ranking youtube videos with traffic geyser. Should i post into facebook groups if so wich ones ?

Will that get me a first sale?

Also do people hiring here care about your portfolio?

And what about the pricing should it be the lowest possible is it a race to the bottom?

I think you’re trying to work backwards to be honest.

Decide what you can do well, so that you’ll get good reviews and happy buyers, and indeed portfolio items.

Of course buyers care about a portfolio - it’s often the first thing they look at.

Only when you’ve got your ‘real gig’ up can you decide which is the best way to promote it. In the meantime, I’d remove your test gig - somebody may order it, and you would be expected to deliver what your gig promises.

Guest offlinehelpers

Whats the best way to promote the gig? And where do they see the portfolio?

Worry about the promotion and portfolio once you’ve decided what gig you can successfully offer, otherwise you’re putting the cart before the horse.

Good luck! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

I`ve found a gig now how do i get it out there? do i just post on social media in groups

It would depend on what type of gig it is, and who your target market would be. Posting your links willy nilly won’t help you.

I can only see the original ‘social media marketing’ gig you had before, have you got a new gig?

Archived