How to get Fiverr-fast work as a new cellar.

sketch_house

I’m the new cellar in Fiverr. I opened an account on Fiverr last month. I have been working on Fiverr for this one month but I am not getting any orders. Many of you have been working on Fiverr for a long time. Many of you are experienced people in Fiverr. If any of you experienced help with any tips, I would be grateful. Thanks

I got my first order after 1 year joining Fiverr.
Why did I only get my first order after 1 year?

1. Because I only make a gig and don’t share it on social media for regular promotion
  2. Never to the buyer request section
  3. There is no effort to move forward

Many people say, we must try to get results. Goodluck to you 🙂

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea.
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (I also find it odd that a gig for vectoring doesn’t offer vectoring in the basic package.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The cyan font color is hard to read.
There are several English errors in your gig and your profile.
“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

I’m the new cellar in Fiverr. I opened an account on Fiverr last month. I have been working on Fiverr for this one month but I am not getting any orders. Many of you have been working on Fiverr for a long time. Many of you are experienced people in Fiverr. If any of you experienced help with any tips, I would be grateful. Thanks

I’m the new cellar

It’s a “seller” not “cellar”

To get work as a cellar, offer to hold an impressive number of wine bottles and suitcases.

To get work as a seller, follow the advice in this thread:

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

1. Because I only make a gig and don’t share it on social media for regular promotion

Many people say, we must try to get results. Goodluck to you 🙂

Many people say, we must try to get results. Goodluck to yo

Thanks for your important feedback

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (I also find it odd that a gig for vectoring doesn’t offer vectoring in the basic package.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The cyan font color is hard to read.

There are several English errors in your gig and your profile.

“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

Thanks for your important feedback

To get work as a cellar, offer to hold an impressive number of wine bottles and suitcases.

To get work as a seller, follow the advice in this thread:

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Thank you for giving me suggestions

Archived