How to get Fiverr pro Badge or How to verify my gigs for fiverr Pro?

arman_hossain1

Question

12 answers to this question

bro but I didn’t get proper answer for it…

I see now that @ahmwritingco gave you the 🔗 to the application to become a Fiverr Pro, but @catwriter and @uxreview gave you a link to the information page. So I understand when you say:

However, instead of starting a new thread 🧵 , it is better to add to the conversation you already made. The Forum stays neat and less cluttered that way.

And FYI @catwriter happens to be a lovely lady. :princess:t2:

If you had clicked on the link you were given in your old thread and scrolled down a bit, you’d find another link (the one stating Read More), and there you’d find the link leading you to the application process.

Pro sellers are typically those who have a lot of experience with bigger clients (like corporate clients), can research on their own when needed, and don’t need step-by-step guidance.

Anyway, good luck!

If you had clicked on the link you were given in your old thread and scrolled down a bit, you’d find another link (the one stating Read More), and there you’d find the link leading you to the application process.

Pro sellers are typically those who have a lot of experience with bigger clients (like corporate clients), can research on their own when needed, and don’t need step-by-step guidance.

Anyway, good luck!

thank you very much for replying…

Archived