My gig impression is very low. I don’t have an order right now. Please help me to order my gig.
Please share your gigs in social media platform and stay online,
Here are some tips put together by other sellers.
- Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
- Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
- Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
- Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
- When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
- Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
- Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
- Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
- Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
- Be patient.
- Offer fair pricing for your products.
- Offer quality products.
- Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
- Seek to improve your product quality over time.
- Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
- Be honest.
- Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.
Share your gigs on social media and send 10 buyer request everyday. Stay online on Fiverr.
Gig Title and Description are the two most important ranking factor for 2020. An appropriate and user friendly title and description can boost your gig ranking on top of Fiverr search.
I’m running the last year seriously my fiverr profile. In my opinion I’ve done the best with my gigs. Unlucky I haven’t received any order from April I receive messages but no orders.