How to get gig orders through views and impressions?

debratan007

so how many buyers requests I have to send so that I can get orders?

Really depends on you. If you write good proposals that address the buyers’ needs, then maybe not a lot. But even good proposals don’t guarantee sales, so you just have to keep at it. You can send ten every day–use those the most you can.

Remember that buyer requests get dozens of responses from sellers. Make sure your messages stand out! Buyer requests are only one way to get customers so look for other ways too!

can you give me some tips about how to write a good buyer request so that buyers gets attracted.

Make your pitch unique. Make sure it reads professionally and has no grammar/spelling errors as well. Make sure the buyer knows your very interested in helping them. Respond with well thought out responses so the buyer knows it’s not just another person quickly scribbling down words to be the first to offer their gig to them!

Um… there’s a lot of unnecessary writing…i’m not sure what it is but it looks like you copy and pasted something and it copied over weird and repeated itself over and over again…have you looked double checked your gig description?

Really depends on you. If you write good proposals that address the buyers’ needs, then maybe not a lot. But even good proposals don’t guarantee sales, so you just have to keep at it. You can send ten every day–use those the most you can.

Hello,

Mam can you check my gig and tell me what are the mistakes I have done in my gig description? Here’s my link:https://www.fiverr.com/debratan007

Is there any mistakes in my gig description?

Wow, calm down. I’ll comment on what I want to comment on lol.

I didn’t look carefully, but from a glance they seem fine.

I may do editing and proofreading, but that doesn’t mean I have to help people do their own proofreading for free 😉

Wow, calm down. I’ll comment on what I want to comment on lol.

I didn’t look carefully, but from a glance they seem fine.

I may do editing and proofreading, but that doesn’t mean I have to help people do their own proofreading for free 😉

Mam can you tell me why my gig is not showing in the list although I have made some changes in the gig and also changed the gig image. After changing the gig image it showed in the list for some minutes then it disappeared. Can you tell me the reason why?

Archived