My name is Waqas Talib. I started Fiverr since Mid-June. I got 3 high paid orders only in 2 months it’s a big achievement for a new seller. I got my first order only in 7 days but how can I do this? First of all, I am not a level 1, level 2, or top-rated seller. I am only a new seller but some tips that I share with you to get quick success on Fiverr is only base on my 3 to 4 months experience So all sellers are very respectable for me if you found any mistake so please tell me.
- I send 10 buyer requests per day with organic writing (Organic means not use templates)
- I send an offer to my buyer request in very detail not too lengthy or not too short.
- I send offers to buyer requests after a deep study of the project.
- I send buyer requests only on Laptop or PC. (On mobile application some features of buyer request not work or shown)
- Every buyer request is not made for you so please read buyer request carefully if it matches your expertise then send an offer otherwise reject it.
- I write a very good description which introduces me and my services very clearly.
- I passed 5 Fiverr skill tests according to my services.
- Fiverr skill test is a great way to verify your skill and gain buyers trust.
- I complete my profile 100%
- I write a very attractive tagline that shows underneath your profile picture.
- Please add your face photo to your profile picture section.
- Please add an attractive tagline according to your services.
- Send 10 buyer requests daily until you become level 1 seller.
- Upgrade your gigs according to SEO.
- Be loyal to your services and keep hustling.
- Give respect and deliver high-quality work.
- Always try to active(Online) on Fiverr.
- Hard work is the key to success on Fiverr.
- Always be motivated.
- Make a goal and go for it.
Best wishes for your Journey of Fiverr.