Fiverr Community Forum

How to get many of reviews with just one order!

I don’t know if it’s allowed. A buyer wants to order $50 from you and you decide to share it 5 times just to get 5 reviews and completed orders. Is this against fiverr TOS?

2 Likes

Yes. Don’t do this. It is an attempt to manipulate the system. Don’t risk it.

6 Likes

As far as I know it is seen as manipulation of the review system and so it would not be a good idea.
Also, you would be giving a buyer the opportunity to basically ruin your account if they happen to not like what you have done for whatever reason.

9 Likes

Is it against any TOS?

Yes - review manipulation, plus the buyer would need to pay more fees, so it would be more expensive for them.

3 Likes

Manipulating the review system is against ToS.
If you are unsure or want to try it, contact CS to get permission or you are taking a risk.

Also, from a buyer perspective, I would just move on to a more professional seller.

2 Likes

How would the buyer pay more fee. Please explain

It doesn’t really matter - please read the advice you’ve been given above.

It’s not worth it to break the ToS. :sunny:

1 Like

Thanks for all your advice

Because for each transaction the buyer has to pay and additional fee and when fiverr finally catches up, you will pay the ultimate price “a blocked account”. 2 days later you will start to rant about how your account was blocked without any notification and how support is ignoring your messages

3 Likes

:purple_heart: Run out of hearts @phantompower!

1 Like

I have heard of this twice now . . . we actually can run out of likes!? :fearful:

1 Like

Yes, even when you get twice the amount - it’s easy to run out! :purple_heart:

I ran out of flags once! :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

Bro, offlinehelpers you always at forum don’t you have jobs to do. All do Fiverr pay you or are you an inspector?:sunglasses:

2 Likes

No - I’m a bot.:slightly_smiling_face::wink:

10 Likes

Don’t you have jobs to do?

@mishaelwriters @offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers is on here often because she is working full time on Fiverr and when she appears on the Forum is taking a break from her work. You know like the people who do not freelance and get 15 minutes off every 2 hours . . . :smirk:

1 Like

You could be right and wrong. I always see her comment almost on every topic. I kind of suspecting her.:zipper_mouth_face:

Bro is this your profile image. You look scary. Even me am scared now. I think you should better change that image, it would make customers run away from you.

Suspecting me of what? :sunny: