How to get many of reviews with just one order!

mishaelwriters

Guest offlinehelpers

Is it against any TOS?

Yes - review manipulation, plus the buyer would need to pay more fees, so it would be more expensive for them.

Guest offlinehelpers

How would the buyer pay more fee. Please explain

How would the buyer pay more fee.

It doesn’t really matter - please read the advice you’ve been given above.

It’s not worth it to break the ToS. ☀️

Guest phantompower

How would the buyer pay more fee. Please explain

Because for each transaction the buyer has to pay and additional fee and when fiverr finally catches up, you will pay the ultimate price “a blocked account”. 2 days later you will start to rant about how your account was blocked without any notification and how support is ignoring your messages

Guest offlinehelpers

Because for each transaction the buyer has to pay and additional fee and when fiverr finally catches up, you will pay the ultimate price “a blocked account”. 2 days later you will start to rant about how your account was blocked without any notification and how support is ignoring your messages

💜 Run out of hearts @phantompower!

Guest offlinehelpers

I have heard of this twice now . . . we actually can run out of likes!? 😨

Yes, even when you get twice the amount - it’s easy to run out! 💜

I ran out of flags once! 🏁

Guest offlinehelpers

Bro, offlinehelpers you always at forum don’t you have jobs to do. All do Fiverr pay you or are you an inspector?😎

No - I’m a bot.🙂

Bro is this your profile image. You look scary. Even me am scared now. I think you should better change that image, it would make customers run away from you.

Guest offlinehelpers

You could be right and wrong. I always see her comment almost on every topic. I kind of suspecting her.🤐

I kind of suspecting her

Suspecting me of what? ☀️

Guest offlinehelpers

Of being an inspector or even a bot! Sorry… How do you manage to comment on almost all posts and also run your jobs

I don’t comment on every thread - honestly!

I’m not an inspector of any sort.

I don’t get too many jobs, and I have lots of free time - nothing sinister - I promise! 🙂

Oh, and I’m not really a bot BTW!

You could be right and wrong. I always see her comment almost on every topic. I kind of suspecting her.🤐

You are obviously a newbie to this freelancing thing.

You will not understand it today or maybe even tomorrow. In the end however, you will come to realize that supreme productivity is only possible when you embrace an unholy amount of procrastination.

Also, suggesting that other forum users are bots is about as sensible as sitting down to eat a hand grenade sandwich. It is not done. Put the butter back in the fridge while you still can.

Archived