How to get more and more orders for new sellers?

aditya_00

As a new seller, we need to give much efforts to get orders.

* Be active

* Send offers to Buyer Request

* Stay alerted to provide quick response (You can use mobile app)

I am active all the time on fiverr. And is it helpful to send offers to buyer request.

I am active all the time on fiverr. And is it helpful to send offers to buyer request.

Yep, without sending buyer request, You may never get orders…

Keep trying to use all 10 of them. Sending 10 offers daily will increase the possibility to get more orders.

Good luck 🙂

Yep, without sending buyer request, You may never get orders…

Keep trying to use all 10 of them. Sending 10 offers daily will increase the possibility to get more orders.

Good luck 🙂

What steps do you take in sending buyer request to get buyer out of competitors.

What steps do you take in sending buyer request to get buyer out of competitors.

What steps do you take in sending buyer request

I am following Academy:

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
  • Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
  • When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
  • Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
  • Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.

https://www.fiverr.com/academy/making-sales/responding-to-buyer-requests

What steps do you take in sending buyer request

I am following Academy:

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
  • Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
  • When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
  • Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
  • Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.

https://www.fiverr.com/academy/making-sales/responding-to-buyer-requests

Thanks for that. i like this

well i think every buyer will look reviews first then they place any order thats why every new fiverr user face this situation
i give you some tips
.Display Picture must be attractive and unique.
.you can also tell your friends on social media whatever to get orders
.be Active(most important
.Work hard

How can I improve if any suggestion please tell.

make sure that the #hashtag you gave to you gig goes with the gig you offer because that will make Fiverr to help you suggest order that relate with the gig.

Once you find buyer request that you are so sure that you can provide them the best delivery then click on it and write your message based on 1) your ability prior to the request 2) The request mentioned by the buyer 3) Conclusion set your day of delivery to the exact time you know it will take to deliver the work and dont start setting your price high( as newbie).

You have 10 chances of sending offer per day. Use it all if you are able to and keep online for any message or order from your customer…

In little days you will see change and always click on Fiverr Academy for mental update.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah,I understand, Sometimes it becomes very frustrating.

Sometimes it becomes very frustrating

Sometimes it becomes frustrating for buyers also to choose the right seller. Especially in logo designing category. They’ve to go through a number of gigs to find a genuine seller. Most of the buyers ignore the gig which contains clipart copied for other sites.

Did I explain that well?

Sometimes it becomes very frustrating

Sometimes it becomes frustrating for buyers also to choose the right seller. Especially in logo designing category. They’ve to go through a number of gigs to find a genuine seller. Most of the buyers ignore the gig which contains clipart copied for other sites.

Did I explain that well?

Thanks for your opinion. And yes, you explain it well. I also saw your profile yesterday. And it is quite impressive. I just want to know how to handle the negative reviews. And was your strategies to attract buyers when you were a newbie in fiverr to get orders.

Archived