How to get more buyer request daily?

mahfuzanik75

What for the new sellers ?

As a new one this is not the appropriate solution for me i think, because i was try to level up my profile and that’s why seeking for some good tips to get more buyer request.

The number of requests that new sellers see is limited; once 10 offers from new sellers are sent to a request, no new sellers will see that request. That’s to (try to) prevent spamming buyers with irrelevant offers, because there are way too many sellers who desperately send offers whether they can do the job or not.

Fiverr was never meant to be a bidding platform, anyway; if that’s how you want to work, there are other freelancing platforms. Here, the idea is that buyers approach you directly; if that’s not working for you, you can try promoting your gigs elsewhere. I see that you offer marketing/promotion services, so you could try promoting your own business.

The number of requests that new sellers see is limited; once 10 offers from new sellers are sent to a request, no new sellers will see that request. That’s to (try to) prevent spamming buyers with irrelevant offers, because there are way too many sellers who desperately send offers whether they can do the job or not.

Fiverr was never meant to be a bidding platform, anyway; if that’s how you want to work, there are other freelancing platforms. Here, the idea is that buyers approach you directly; if that’s not working for you, you can try promoting your gigs elsewhere. I see that you offer marketing/promotion services, so you could try promoting your own business.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Archived