How to get more buyer requests?

allahaik1

log out? then maybe you need another 3 months! be patient

😱ok…

Bro I got a single order the day before yesterday I delivered my work to him and he accepted but there is no review or any order completed status on my profile yet

😱ok…

Bro I got a single order the day before yesterday I delivered my work to him and he accepted but there is no review or any order completed status on my profile yet

Be patient.now that is the only thing you can do

Please watch my gig info if it’s right or not!!!

I’m not getting any order from buyers …

It have been my 3rd day in Fiverr without order​:tired_face:😫

Please watch my gig so that I should change info if required!!!

Also can we make deals???

https://www.fiverr.com/allahaik1

It have been my 3rd day in Fiverr without order​

Please be patient. It may take weeks, perhaps even months before your gig catches on and starts earning steady sales. You can, of course, improve this, by marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers that need your services.

Are you doing anything productive to reach out to your target customers?

Here are some really good points to start your Fiverr journey. Keep patience and work towards your goals.

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Same here,can anyone please give your suggestions about my profile,what i need to change etc…

Same here,can anyone please give your suggestions about my profile,what i need to change etc…

If you would like advice about your gigs, please create your own thread in Improve My Gig, do not hijack someone else’s thread.

If you would like advice about your gigs, please create your own thread in Improve My Gig, do not hijack someone else’s thread.

Oops,im new here and i don’t know how this work.Sorry 🙂

• 1 year later...

Archived