How to get more buyers for my gigs?

Hi there,

I am new at fiverr and I am kind of lost here. I have made 3 different architectural gigs but I dont know how to get the attention of buyers for my gigs.

I am attaching the link to my profile below please do help me by checking out my profile, if there is anything to do to get buyers for my gigs.

https://www.fiverr.com/archinerd

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to Fiverr. Read the forum for tips and there is lots of useful information in the www.Fiverr.com/Academy. Also you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Best wishes for your success! :slight_smile:

Hi thanks for replying and guiding me to the fiverr academy :slight_smile:

I have this one question that the Buyer Request for 2d and 3d models is filled with spams. The sellers have posted there to give them work. What should I do with it?

:slight_smile:
try to watch some youtube tutorial

Buyer requests is where you reply to buyers if you can fulfil their requirements. Sellers should not be posting there. You will find lots of posts about this on the forum.

okay Thanks for helping me this far :slight_smile:

This is helpful for us

Hi, archinerd( whatever you name is). as you joined new on fiverr you really need to be patience. keep your gigs well maintained, promote gigs on social media and send offers in buyer request. in the mean time read information in Fiverr academy.

thanks for your time and advice… much appreciated :blush:

Hello there! One way to improve the chances of you getting more ‘buyers for your gigs’ is to ensure that you use the most appropriate keywords when creating your gigs (if you did not do this, you can still go back and edit). Look at your gig and make sure that you have your keyword in your title and you inco-operate this keyword in whichever other way you can. So, for example, if you are a Graphic Artist, be sure to include these terms in your “Keyword” section. :slight_smile:

thanks for your concern and time :slight_smile: much apperciated

You’re most welcome.