How to get more clicks?

bilonix

Hey everyone! I’ve found so far my gig for professional picture editing has an impression of 83, is that any good? I’ve only gotten 12 clicks and no buys 😦
favicon.icoFiverr.com

2b3dc7b797eecc64657e6658c4d7fa5ee7c0ba37.jpg

bilonix : I will professionally edit 5 pictures with adobe lightroom in 24 hours...

For only $5, bilonix will professionally edit 5 pictures with adobe lightroom in 24 hours. | I have been editing and retouching pictures for many years!I am a freelance worker living on the water surrounded island of Victoria, BC where I | On...

Cheers guys! 🙂

Dear Evan:

I took a quick look at your gig. I think your challenge is getting the word out to people who are willing to use your service.

Today’s smartphone cameras are so good, people rarely think twice about cleaning the photos up. I’m sorry, I can’t help you there.

I think if you look around the forum, you’ll find a pinned post that says that impressions are basically a meaningless statistic.

You can increase your views by posting your gig or profile URL with relevant hashtags on Twitter. You can publish an ebook in which you tell people how you do what you do. You can create YouTube tutorials. These things help to position you as an expert.

I cleaned up some things in your gig description. Here are some suggestions:

I have tools and services under my belt that range from…
Image sharpening
Lighting adjustments
Black and White
Blemish removal
Noise correction
Photo enhancement
Add Text

[it’s hard to tell here, but in your gig description you have both bullets and asterisks, side by side. I suggest you remove the asterisks.]

And much much more.
If you want something special and specific, just ask me!

I understand the over-edited Photoshop look is not what you are going for. Let me help you. I look forward to it all! Cheers!

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived