How to get more impresions?

jayadevgpala

Hi Friends,

I’m a new member in the Fiverr family. My Name is Jayadev and my Gigs are related to Web and Graphics Designing. I’d not got any orders yet. Now I have been promoting my Gigs on many Social Media groups. Tomorrow is the next Evaluation on my account (Mar-15-2021). Will anything happen to my Gigs or Fiverr account because I have not received any orders yet?

Thanks,
Jayadev G Pala

No, your account won’t get hidden or deleted because you haven’t had any orders. It is very common for new sellers to take some time to get their first order. Just make sure your gigs are attractive to your buyers, keep applying for buyer requests and you will be fine 🙂

No, your account won’t get hidden or deleted because you haven’t had any orders. It is very common for new sellers to take some time to get their first order. Just make sure your gigs are attractive to your buyers, keep applying for buyer requests and you will be fine 🙂

Thanks your reply Janeeditor…

Welcome to the community!
First of all nothing will happen to your gig account for getting no order…
If you are getting enough clicks and impression you can do social media marketing…
Explore related keywords regarding your gigs and use them that can help for ranking…
Explore more topics that would be helpful for you!

Dear Maxine: This post probably fits better in the “Improve My Gig” section of the Forum. I took a quick look at your profile: Your profile image: On the one hand, it’s cool to showcase your art with a cartoon; on the other hand, this character does not look like you at all. I’d suggest at the least a character based on you. You might also try using a straightforward photo of you. A/B Test to see which way works better for you. Your log line: You’ve gone for a non sequitur. I’d suggest somet…

• 1 month later...

Hi Friends,

This is Jayadev, a web graphic designer. My Gig’s impressions are slowly increasing, not yet received any orders. I have tried to promote my gigs through Facebook groups. But the intended result was not achieved. If you’re experienced, it would be nice if you could tell me how to do gigs promotion and get more orders.

favicon-32x32.png.2bb9b51a3acf893a14647e174b444725.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.65b96530fa4db0f72651cb469fa915ea.png

jayadevgpala

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Friends,

Can anyone answer my question?
What is the difference between ‘impressions’ and ‘clicks’?

I received an order to change the background of the image, its impressions crosses 1.2k. Some gigs has very low impressions, which were not get any orders. Is there any relationship between Order and Impressions?

favicon-32x32.png.1e5cd182300e52e0cce573b79701901c.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.6685b8d755614296f96d295f2c26d0ff.png

jayadevgpala

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Thanks,
Jayadev G Pala

If your gig have a good impression it means while buyers searching for the type of service you are selling you gig is showing up. It means your gig is reaching to buyers. If your gig doesn’t reach to buyer how they will order! It is the relation between impressions and order

If your gig have a good impression it means while buyers searching for the type of service you are selling you gig is showing up. It means your gig is reaching to buyers. If your gig doesn’t reach to buyer how they will order! It is the relation between impressions and order

how much impresion do you need to have to get orders ? 2000 per day ? per month ?

greetings ! @vivi123

The general theory is that the more impressions you get, the more orders you’ll get, but that’s not always the case. Some services are more in need than others. I’ve got five gigs going, and one of my gigs that gets lower impressions than others still gets more orders than some of the high-impression ones because it’s something really in need. So basically what that means is that it’s a really high-conversion service with a lot of people competing and a lot of people buying. Less people may see my gig, but the people that do see it are much more likely to buy it. So I’d worry about providing a gig that people really need, and the impressions and orders will come.

The general theory is that the more impressions you get, the more orders you’ll get, but that’s not always the case. Some services are more in need than others. I’ve got five gigs going, and one of my gigs that gets lower impressions than others still gets more orders than some of the high-impression ones because it’s something really in need. So basically what that means is that it’s a really high-conversion service with a lot of people competing and a lot of people buying. Less people may see my gig, but the people that do see it are much more likely to buy it. So I’d worry about providing a gig that people really need, and the impressions and orders will come.

good point of view, thanks to share your experience and opinion !!

greeting from @vivi123

• 1 month later...

Hi,

This is Jayadev G, a web-graphic designer.

I received my first order a month ago. Also got 5* rating & good comments. Now there is no improvement. The impressions of that gig reached to 4.2k, now it is goes down and reached 2.9k. I also doing my gigs social media promotions as well. How it happens?, please help.

Thanks…!

Archived