How to get more impressions and buyers

mashabmahmud

Hello,
I am new to fiverr.
I did some jobs earlier but suddenly I lost impressions and buyers impressions.could you help me with that?I do marketing regularly on twitter and linkedin.But i’m not getting any improvement.can You suggest me how to to some marketing?
Please I really need some work soon.
Thank you

Hello,

I am new to fiverr.

I did some jobs earlier but suddenly I lost impressions and buyers impressions.could you help me with that?I do marketing regularly on twitter and linkedin.But i’m not getting any improvement.can You suggest me how to to some marketing?

Please I really need some work soon.

Thank you

You suggest me how to to some marketing?

This may be helpful to you: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Number one thing you should be aware of is that, marketing on social media doesn’t guaranteed you 60% of receiving order, it will only increase view and click rate, fiverr stystem is designed in a way that, if the viewer are not satisfied with your gig there is suggestion of other gigs, marketing is only exposing you to the world, exposure doesnt mean your impression level will be positive because most people that click on your gig are viewers not buyers so dont expect anything positive from a mere viewer and not serious buyer.

Archived